The LEAQS system 6 key areas
- Leakage data – Information from the leakage detection survey provides you with the number of leakages, volume, cost, CO2 emissions, leaking products and brands, exact location, type of media.
- Project Management – Managing the repair process determines the financial success of the programme. Identifying the major leakages, their cost, required repair time and the exact material requirements allow our clients to effectively allocate the optimal amount of resources.
- Repair – In order to facilitate effective repair the system allows you produce detailed reports on location, required repair time, material requirements down to individual leakages.
- Project evaluation – Results expressed in financial and volume terms. Comparisons to previous surveys, repair efficiency, most common causes of leakages, brands is just some of the information you can obtain in order to ensure the viability of the project.
- Optimisation – The LEAQS optimization software allows you to identify and quantify savings made in optimising compressed air applications.
- Analysis – In the LEAQS system you are able to correlate all entered data which allows you to fully customise reports for key areas of information. Major problem areas, financial information, management reports, supplier evaluation etc. is vital information in making decisions about the compressed air system.